101 Jackson Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30312
Monday – Friday
9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
To provide resources towards helping families develop the tools to face daily challenges and obtain the results they need throughout their lives.
To have a thriving community improving the quality of life in the community at large through an active, effective, credible social and family support network.
- Life Skills & Enrichment Coaching
- Workforce Readiness, Training & Placement Services – Call for Schedule
- Technical/Vocational Certifications & Training
- GED Preparation & Testing
- Credit Report/Credit Score Education
- Homebuyer Education & Funding Sources
- Re-Entry & Criminal Record Restriction Assistance
- Volunteer Tax Assistance (VITA) Program
- Medicaid, TANF, & Foodstamp Assistance – Tuesdays: Walk-In Hours 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon & 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Housing Assistance Referral Services
- Foodbank Referral Services
- Furniturebank Referral Services
- Senior Citizen’s Referral Services
- Veteran’s Referral Services
- State/Federal Disability Referral Services
- Counseling Referral Services
- Childcare Assistance Referral Services
- Utility Bill Assistance Referral Services
- MARTA Card Referral Service
- And Much More!
2018 Collaborative Orientation Schedule
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018
- Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- Tuesday, August 28, 2018
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018
- Tuesday, October 23, 2018
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018
All Orientation classes are held from 10:00 am – 12 noon on the dates listed above
*PLEASE CALL 1 WEEK PRIOR TO DESIRED CLASS TO BE SCHEDULED