Each Sunday, visitors from around the globe join our members in person at Ebenezer or connect with us via our digital home, Ebenezer Everywhere, to experience Ebenezer’s history and to join the church as it continues to work to fulfill the mission and vision of the ministry. The doors are open to all who will come.
Many who visit Ebenezer are not aware of many of the opportunities available to experience the rich history of the ministry as well as the worship opportunities that are available. We encourage you to plan for your visit to Atlanta and the Historic Ebenezer Baptist Church. In addition to visiting the original church, you may also want to consider visiting the following:
- The Ebenezer Baptist Church-Horizon Sanctuary built in 1999. (not open for tours)
- The Visitor’s Center (click here for more information)
- The King Center (click here for more information)
- Birth Home (click here for more information)
- World Peace Rose Garden (click here for more information)
- Behold Monument at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Historic Site (click here for more information)